We have a state of the art sports centre right here in the village, which as you can see from the photos has unbeatable views. There are 2 main areas:
Multi-sport area complete
- Sport hall equipped for indoor football, handball, mini-basketball, volleyball, and tennis, it has a seating capacity for 300 in the stands.
- A stage for a variety of shows concerts, theatre and sports ceremonies
- Gym which includes cardiovascular area, weights room and multipurpose rooms
- Climbing wall. This is for practising rock climbing indoors it is 14 metres long and 6 metres high. It is fitted with varying levels of difficulty, grips, holds and overhanging roofs, it also includes a boulder area.
- Heated 25 metre pool. It’s 12metres wide and has six lanes. It is suitable for people with reduced mobility (immersion seat). The panoramic views are the icing on the cake.
- Steam Bath
People wishing to use the sports centre can get a single day pass (one use only) a 10 day (non-consecutive) pass, a six monthly pass or an annual pass. In addition you can choose to pay for sports area only, water area only, or a complete pass giving access to both areas.
Prices can be found in the General Information file on the right.